Tuesday, December 20, 2011

No. 27- It's Kind of a Funny Story





Film: It's Kind of a Funny Story

Starring: Keir Gilchrist, Zach Galifianakis, Emma Roberts
Directed by: Anna Boden

Released: 2010


I first saw this movie...
2010, movie theater

Why I love it...
It's creative without being pretentious. It's funny with depth. Zach Galifianakis is wonderful in the film, probably the best part. But I think the reason I really love this movie is the lead character. His vulnerability and perception of the world is very identifiable. You feel for the kid cause you've been there at times too.

1 comment:

  1. I saw this movie because it has Zach Galifianakis in it but I was surprised in how much I ended up caring about the main character. And darn it if Emma Roberts isn't just adorable.

    ReplyDelete