Sunday, November 20, 2011

The List

My 50 Favorite Films.
Listed in order.
That's the concept of this blog.



I’ll be counting down my 50 Favorite Films.
Each post will feature the next movie on the list until we reach #1.

Please recognize that these are my favorite films- not the greatest, not the most important, not the must-see movies of all time. Rather, it’s a list of my favorites. The movies that over time I’ve enjoyed and have meant a great deal to me. These are movies that changed my view of art, changed my view of others & the world, and inevitably changed who I am.

If you've never seen any of these movies, I’d certainly urge you to check them out.
But fair warning- just because they’re each special to me doesn’t mean they’ll have the same impact on you.

I'm Tyson and these are movies that I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment