Monday, January 16, 2012

No. 17- Inception






Film: Inception

Starring: Leonardo Dicaprio, Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Directed by: Christopher Nolan

Released: 2010


I first saw this movie...
2010, in theater

Why I love it...
I don't think I need to explain how incredible this film is.
You've got a perfect cast, especially in Leo Dicaprio. You have one of the most brilliant scripts and concepts in many years. And they do this amazing balancing act with brilliant creativity and heartfelt sincerity. It's just interesting to me how out of this world the storyline is, but how absolutely relatable the characters are.

1 comment:

  1. This one is so great. I love that even after watching it a few times you still don't know what is reality. I love Leo, and he does an amazing job in this one

    ReplyDelete